- Paddle a kayak around the bays and caves of Seagull’s Rocks in Pula
- No planning or prep needed: equipment and tuition laid on
- Explore bays, snorkel in caves, cliff-jump, and hear tales you’d miss alone
- Includes snorkel gear, sodas, fruit, and GoPro photos and videos
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the car park in the front of the Arena Stoja Campsite, Ulica Stoja 37. Our company van is on car park at Valovine beach; there our guides will wait for you. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start. If any problem to find us please call us on +385 977 636 590.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pula Kayak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands