10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch - Refreshments and snacks buffet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation.
Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation name We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
*** NOTE: Hotels from Cap Cana Area, have to pay an transportation extra fee
Select the option Cap Cana Area or Uvero Alto Area while making the reservation. the fee is included there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shelting Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santo Domingo City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santo Domingo City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santo Domingo City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santo Domingo City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santo Domingo City Tour
1 hour 10 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPunta CanaBus Tours - La RomanaCity Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La RomanaBus Tours - SamanáCity Tours - SamanáHistorical Tours - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáBus Tours - Santo DomingoCity Tours - Santo DomingoHistorical Tours - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory
Cocotal Golf and Country Club Tours & TicketsImagine Punta Cana Disco Tours & TicketsHoyo Azul Lagoon Tours & TicketsCorales Golf Course Tours & TicketsLa Cana Golf Course Tours & TicketsImagine Punta Cana Tours & TicketsFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun) Tours & TicketsCoco Bongo Punta Cana Tours & TicketsCasa Ponce de León Tours & TicketsIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas) Tours & TicketsJuanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo) Tours & Tickets