- Full-Day Scuba Diving and Catalina Island Tour
- Explore two dive sites with colorful coral and marine life
- Enjoy the sights from the water as you travel by boat
- Enjoy a freshly prepared meal on the beach
- Convenient round-trip transportation from hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Travel to the next dive site, known locally as the "Aquarium", offering crystal-clear visibility and abounds with sea life. Look out for spiny lobster, sand stars, frogfish, and more before returning to the boat.
Once your two dives are complete you'll head to a private island beach, where you'll enjoy sunbathing and swimming, as well as an incredible Dominican lunch, complete with fresh-caught seafood (VIP package only) and local fruits. Indulge in cocktails from the open bar and gaze out over the pristine water as you listen to music and unwind in paradise. Your tour concludes with transport to the marina and bus transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Diver must have a PADI open water dive certification or better in order to dive with us
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving
- Some medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash (for incidentals) and camera
- Concerted effort will be given to cater to anyone with any disabilities, please advise at the time of booking to ensure proper information is given regarding any relevant disabilities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passion Paradise Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms