- Small-group walking tour of Old Quebec City
- Learn history from a local guide dressed in period costume
- See the only walled city in North America
- Experience 400 years of Quebecois history on foot
- Visit the the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec and Dufferin Terrace, among other historical spots
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cicerone Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend this tour as a great way to start your visit to Quebec." See review