5 hours 30 minutes to 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the historical sites of Quebec City with a bus tour including a stop at a hotel made entirely of snow and ice. Learn about the city’s architecture and culture while seeing top landmarks such as Chateau Frontenac, the Quebec National Assembly, and Notre-Dame Basilica. Discover the Ice Hotel during a self-guided tour where you can see the ice bar.
- Maximize time in Quebec City with a comprehensive bus tour
- See popular landmarks including the Notre-Dame Basilica
- Visit Quebec’s Ice Hotel, made completely of ice and snow
- Hear stories about history and architecture throughout the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Guided City Tour
Entrance Ticket at Ice Hotel
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ice Hotel and City Tour in Quebec City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ice Hotel and City Tour in Quebec City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ice Hotel and City Tour in Quebec City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ice Hotel and City Tour in Quebec City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ice Hotel and City Tour in Quebec City
330 to 390 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesQuebec CityUnique Experiences - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecCategory
Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Artillery Park Heritage SiteBora Parc ValcartierSaint-RochVia Ferrata MontmorencyQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Promenade Samuel-De ChamplainCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)La MalbaieShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Baie-Saint-PaulNotre-Dame de Québec Basilica-CathedralAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiqueIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Charlevoix RegionFort Museum (Musée du Fort)