- Hit the highlights of Old Quebec City on a 3-hour private walking tour
- Choose morning or afternoon, whichever suits your schedule best
- Prices are based on eight participants in a group
- Children under 3 are free
Departure & Return
If your hotel/airbnb is not in the Old Quebec area, we will meet you at the Fontaine de Tourny, which is in front of the Parliament of Quebec. Your guide will raise up a flag so that you can locate him/her.
In general, our Private Walking Tour ends at Place Royale. But feel free to let your guide know if you would like to finish somewhere else.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HQ SERVICES TOURISTIQUES INC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Guided Quebec City Walking Tour.