Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-day Quebec City hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- See top attractions in UNESCO-listed Old Quebec, including the Citadel of Quebec and Notre-Dame-des-Victoires church
- Capture unobstructed views from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Learn about Quebec City’s sights and history on this audio tour, available in 10 languages
- Ticket is valid for one day, leaving time to sightsee or shop at a leisurely pace
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
It all begins with a hop on at any of the bus stops. Board one of the red, London-style double-decker buses and enjoy the view. Hear interesting facts and stories through audio earphones, available in 10 languages. Learn about the past, present, and future of Quebec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as the bus rolls along from one location to the next. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
Visit popular sites like Old Québec, Fortifications of Québec, Quartier Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Place Royale, Vieux-Port de Québec, Citadelle of Quebec, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church and much more. It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know Quebec City and the many amazing attractions it offers.
A sightseeing tour of Quebec City has never been easier—or more fun—than this hop-on hop-off tour. Experience Quebec City in this unique way.
Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Musée du Fort
• 507 Rue Saint-Joseph E
• Museum of Civilization
• Royal Place
• Market Old Port of Quebec
• Observatoire de la Capitale
• Voltigeurs de Québec Armoury
• Plains of Abraham
• Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec (MNBAQ)
• Quartier Saint-Jean-Baptiste (SDC)
• Place d'Youville, Québec
• La Citadelle de Québec
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands