Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour throughout historic Old Quebec City
- Visit to Upper Town and Lower Town
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Licensed and professional guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Explore Old Québec, the historic heart of French Canada and the capital of the province of Québec, with its narrow streets, stone buildings and European feel. Learn about the city's history and culture while strolling past attractions, like the Fortifications of Québec. See and learn about the important function of the city walls from centuries ago and gain a better understanding of the defense system of North America's only remaining fortified city. Québec City is the only walled city north of Mexico.
There’s also the Citadelle of Québec, an active military installation and official residence of both the Canadian monarch and the Governor General of Canada; Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church, one of the oldest stone churches in Canada that stands on the very spot where Québec began; Place Royale, often referred to as the birthplace of French America and many more.
The tour ends near the Old Quebec Funicular.
It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know Old Québec City and the many amazing attractions it offers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 12 people per tour
- Between November and March, tours are arranged on a demand basis and require a minimum of 2 passengers to guarantee departure. If there are not sufficient passengers on the day of your tour and it does not operate, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Voir Quebec
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Quebec City Walking Tour.
- "Wear comfortable footwear and be prepared for a lot of hilly areas." See review
- "These few hours provide a nice overview, the idea is to return to points of interest if you want something more thorough, Quebec City is hilly, so wear comfortable shoes." See review
- "Definitely a must when visiting Quebec City for the first time." See review