3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Stay in Fairmont Room of Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac for 2 Nights
Entrance Fee: AML Cruise, Canyon Sainte-Anne
Entrance fees of Montmorency Falls（4.5 CAD per person ）
Food and drink
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
1 Rue des Carrières , 1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 3Y8, Canada
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac , Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, 1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Concord Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-day Quebec City Road Trip with Sightseeing Cruise（Self-guided）?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuebec CityShore Excursions - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecMulti-day Tours - QuebecPorts of Call Tours - QuebecCategory
Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Saint-RochBora Parc ValcartierPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)La MalbaieAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiquePort of Quebec (Port de Québec)Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Via Ferrata MontmorencyOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Baie-Saint-PaulQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)Aquarium du QuebecArtillery Park Heritage SiteCharlevoix RegionNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Promenade Samuel-De Champlain