Departure & Return
All our Daily & VIP tours depart from & return to the new HILL DOCKS, on the Ottawa River, at the foot of the Rideau Canal locks, at the base of Ottawa's Major's Hill Park (pin #1).
Private Charters can board & disembark at the Port de Plaisance in Gatineau (Hull Sector), Quebec (pin #2).
Private Charters can board & disembark at the Gatineau Marina across the street from 883 rue Jacques Cartier in Gatineau, QC (pin #3).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ottawa Yacht Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands