4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A short drive outside Ras Al Khaimah lies Jebel Jais, the tallest peak in the United Arab Emirates measuring 6,345 feet (1,934 meters). Enjoy the drive to the outskirts of the city and up the mountain while learning about the area from your private guide. Explore and take photos, then enjoy a picnic with scenic views in the background. The meal features traditional Arabic seating, foods, and champagne for adults. Vegetarian options are available and hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Visit the tallest peak in the United Arab Emirates
- Picnic lunch above the city of Ras Al Khaimah with scenic views
- Traditional Arabic foods and seating
- Private tour guide and hotel pickup/drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Ras Al Khaimah hotels
Dates: 7 days a week (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
Return point: Concludes at your Ras Al Khaimah hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY SAFARAK
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mountain Picnic - Jebel Jais From Ras Al Khaimah?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mountain Picnic - Jebel Jais From Ras Al Khaimah?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mountain Picnic - Jebel Jais From Ras Al Khaimah?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mountain Picnic - Jebel Jais From Ras Al Khaimah
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRas Al KhaimahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiCategory