- Musandam dhow cruise day trip from Ras Al Khaimah
- Cross desert and mountains to Oman’s Musandam Peninsula for a dhow cruise
- Cruise past Musandam's fjords, caves, villages, and rocky peaks
- Relax on deck, watch for dolphins, and enjoy optional swims and snorkels
- Arabic buffet lunch and unlimited onboard sodas and refreshments
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Air-conditioned transport, dhow cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Cross the border into Oman, arrive in Dibba, where your Omani dhow is docked. Admire the beautiful, double-decker wooden boat and be welcomed aboard by the friendly crew.
Find a comfortable spot on the shaded or sunny decks and savor the breezes as you glide onto the open sea. Then, drink in the views as you cruise along Musandam’s coast, sailing by towering mountains, fjord-like inlets, deserted beaches, and sleepy fishing villages. Keep your camera ready as you waft by highlights such as natural sea caves, mountain-framed Zighy Bay, and the abandoned village of Haffa.
As you cruise, enjoy unlimited sodas and refreshments, and watch for the bottleneck and humpback dolphins that reside in the local waters. Enjoy an optional swim and snorkel in the translucent seas and afterward, dig into a tasty buffet lunch of traditional Arabic dishes. After your meal, sail back to dock, relishing the scenery from deck and stopping for a second optional swim and snorkel. After about five hours on the water, disembark your dhow at the original departure pier, and transfer back to Ras Al Khaimah, where your trip finishes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Child rate applies when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant on complimentary basis do not occupy a seat
- Swimming suit recommended. Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musandam Travel Tourism LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.