Are you interested in?
43 Tours & Activities
29 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your Hotel (Transfer on extra Charge)
This tour is subject to availability
Jebel jais Zipline ride
Safety instructions by Professionals
Drop off at your Hotel (Transfer on extra Charge)
Customer have to bring their Emirates ID or Valid Passport
Customer must arrive at least 30 min prior to the activity time.
Which are not included in inclusions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointJebel Al Jais - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
3/2/2020 - 3/14/2022
|Wednesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tabeer Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zip Line Jebel Jais: World Longest Zip Line Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zip Line Jebel Jais: World Longest Zip Line Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zip Line Jebel Jais: World Longest Zip Line Dubai?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 160362P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesRas Al KhaimahExtreme - Umm Al QuwainZiplining - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - SharjahZiplining - SharjahExtreme - DubaiZiplining - DubaiCategory