3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this half-day, private walking tour of Ravenna, you’ll enjoy a tailor-made introduction to the stunning, seaside Italian city. Get a peek at Byzantine-era mosaics in the basilicas of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo and San Vitale, pay your respects to the famed poet at Dante’s tomb, and enjoy a complimentary food and wine tasting of regional products.
- An art historian-led private walking tour of Ravenna, with food and wine tasting
- The ideal introduction for fist-time visitors, you’ll tick off the city’s main sights
- Get a first-hand look at Ravenna’s famous mosaics at multiple stops
- Choose from morning and afternoon tour timings for added flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orange tours and trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ravenna Private Guided Tour of Top Sites Ancient Mosaics & Piadina Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ravenna Private Guided Tour of Top Sites Ancient Mosaics & Piadina Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ravenna Private Guided Tour of Top Sites Ancient Mosaics & Piadina Tasting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRavennaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - BolognaHistorical Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaCategory