2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Champagne Lamiable is a family-run Champagne estate in the Grand Cru village of Tours-sur-Marne. With this guided tour, get hands-on as you learn how the famous bubbly is made, and enjoy a blind tasting of three Champagnes. After choosing your favorite, play winemaker as you disgorge your half-bottle of Champagne and create your own label. Take home your customized bottle as a souvenir.
- Blind Champagne tasting: choose from three different varietals
- Take home a half-bottle of Champagne that you disgorged yourself
- Choice of multiple tour departure times throughout the day
- Private tour: enjoy the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
3 glasses of Champagne
Departure & Return
8 Rue de Condé, 51150 Tours-sur-Marne, France
Let's meet directly at the wine maker's presmises !
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Vox Veritas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Champagne Lamiable: Make your own Champage bottle !
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeReimsFood Tours - ChampagneCooking Classes - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneCategory