- Full-day private Champagne tasting tour of Reims
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at Moët & Chandon, one of the Grandes Maisons de Champagne
- Tuck into delicious French cuisine during a Champagne-tasting lunch (optional upgrade)
- Enjoy a tour and Champagne tasting at a family-run winery in Damery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pass through the Grand Cru villages of Ay, Bouzy, Hautvillers, Le Mesnil, and Vernezay, en-route to Épernay, the region’s Champagne capital, where you’ll enjoy your first tasting of the day.
Stroll down the famous Avenue de Champagne in Épernay, where the grand mansions are home to prestigious Champagne houses such as Mercier, Moët & Chandon, and Perrier-Jouet. Head to Moët & Chandon for a guided tour of the Champagne house and cellars, learning more about the Champagne-making process. Finish your visit with an expert-led tasting of fine Moët & Chandon champagnes.
If you’ve chosen the lunch upgrade (optional; 107€ per person), stop at a historic Champagne estate, where you’ll be treated to a gourmet 3-course lunch, accompanied by a selection of regional Champagnes.
After lunch, visit the Champagne House J. de Telmont, a family-run Champagne house in Damery, which dates back to 1912. Follow your guide on a tour of the vineyards, where you’ll learn more about the 3 grape varieties of Champagne grown — Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay — and indulge in the final Champagne tasting of the day.
After a Champagne-fuelled day amid the vineyards, return to Reims, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour and Champagne tasting at Moet will be only in English
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized