- See the Champagne-making process from start to finish
- Taste the famous sparkling wine at two wineries
- Visit the renowned Champagne House Tattinger
- Explore the Unesco-listed cathedral in Reims
Departure & Return
We will meet at 9:00 am just outside this small tourist office which is on the square of the train station (direction Reims Centre when you go off the train).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Reims: Small-Group Morning Tour with Taittinger and Family Winery .