Are you interested in?
15 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
30 Tours & Activities
Don’t-Miss Dishes in Reykjavik
10 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore the local food of Reykjavik on this private walking tour. Get acquainted with the old Reykjavik city center as you travel from restaurant to restaurant trying Icelandic delicacies including fermented shark. Also learn about the history of the country and get recommendations for the rest of your stay in Reykjavik.
- Explore Reykjavik like a local on this walking tour
- Taste Icelandic specialities such as smoked puffin
- This tour is ideal for foodies and adventurous eaters
- Get a comprehensive look at the food scene in Reykjavik
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAusturstræti 3, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Friend In Reykjavik
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Reykjavik Food Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Reykjavik Food Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Reykjavik Food Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Reykjavik Food Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 42496P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikFood Tours - VikWalking Tours - VikStreet Food Tours - VikHalf-day Tours - VikFood Tours - SkaftafellWalking Tours - SkaftafellStreet Food Tours - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - SkaftafellFood Tours - South IcelandWalking Tours - South IcelandStreet Food Tours - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Mt. EsjaVolcano HouseAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Imagine Peace TowerThrihnukagigur VolcanoSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalVidey IslandFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSilfra FissureEyjafjallajökull VolcanoVatnajokull National ParkThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)StrokkurHofdi HouseSkaftafell National ParkSaga MuseumSeljalandsfossViking WorldSun Voyager (Solfar)