3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore some of Rome's most important historic and arts-related sites on this walking tour. You'll start at the National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo, with its Mausoleum of Hadrian and beautiful city views. From here, you'll continue to the Ponte Sant'Angelo and along the Via dei Coronari and over to the historic Piazza Navona, stopping to check out the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi before finishing off your tour at the celebrated Pantheon.
- A professional Art Historian guide will lead the way
- Experience Rome like a local: on foot
- Castel Sant'Angelo tickets are included
- Private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour (just for your party)
Professional Art Historian Guide
Entrance fee to Castel Sant'Angelo
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable shoes
- Dress code: you are not allowed inside churches wearing shorts, mini-skirts, or with bare shoulders (women, men and kids).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Italy tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Castel Sant'Angelo and Baroque walking tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Castel Sant'Angelo and Baroque walking tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Castel Sant'Angelo and Baroque walking tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 89269P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaGhost & Vampire Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Castel GandolfoVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)ZoomarineEuroma2Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Rome Via NazionaleBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrasteverePietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)