2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This action-packed tour hits the highlights of two classic cities: Venice and Rome. First, travel by train to Venice, the “Floating City,” for a walking tour through the bridges and canals, and a quintessential gondola ride. In Florence, visit the Florence Cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, Piazza della Signoria, and Accademia Gallery, which houses the statue of David.
- Two-day tour with a private guide
- See the highlights of Venice and Florence
- Travel by train and see more of the country
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your Hotel/Accommodation (centrally located)
round-trip high-speed train 2nd class Rome/Venice/Florence/Rome
1 night accommodation in Florence in a 4 stars hotel breakfast included
Tour-Leader (assistant) for 2 days
2 hours professional guide in Florence included admissiont ticket Accademia Gallery
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation at the same time of booking
- Child rate applies only with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Provide the correct phone number and international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence and Venice 2 Days Tour by train, Small group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence and Venice 2 Days Tour by train, Small group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence and Venice 2 Days Tour by train, Small group?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence and Venice 2 Days Tour by train, Small group?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence and Venice 2 Days Tour by train, Small group
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiOvernight Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola) Tours & TicketsPiazza Barberini Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience) Tours & TicketsCase Romane del Celio Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Francesca Romana Tours & TicketsHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Agostino Tours & TicketsVia Giulia Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina Tours & TicketsRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico) Tours & TicketsPorta Maggiore Tours & TicketsBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia) Tours & TicketsPonte Sisto Tours & TicketsChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella) Tours & TicketsArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino) Tours & TicketsOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci) Tours & TicketsTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) Tours & TicketsTiber Island (Isola Tiberina) Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme) Tours & TicketsHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia) Tours & Tickets