2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Rome in all of its splendor on a 2-hour nighttime electric bike tour. The tour takes you past the Trevi Fountain, St Peter’s Dome, and beyond. Traveling by electric bike allows you to cover more points of interest without getting worn out. Enjoy a slice of pizza and beer while overlooking the Colosseum. With the tourist crowds thinned out and the monuments illuminated, it’s the perfect time for photo opportunities.
- Experience Rome illuminated at night
- Enjoy complimentary pizza and beer
- Cover more ground on an electric bike
- Choose from two convenient start times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A quintessential night in Rome is provided with pizza, beer, an easy bike ride, and Colosseum photo ops.
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and chain-lock
A pizza and a beer overlooking the Colosseum
Bike seat for children (max. 4 years)
Anything that is not described in "Included in the tour"
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meal for infant to be paied on the spot, only if needed (maximum 15 euros)
Departure & Return
Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts
- All participants must carry an identification document (ID, Driving Licence, Passport)
- For children aged between 5 and 9 and less than 1.50 metres tall a tag-along is provided. Due to limited availability, it is mandatory to communicate in advance if there are any children otherwise the tag-along cannot be guaranteed.
- Children aged 10 and above and who are more than 1.50 metres tall may ride their own bike.
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed, and it could be maximum half an hour less or more than the indicated time.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELEBIKE ROME
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8350P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - AssisiMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Domus AugustanaPiazza NavonaVia Cola di RienzoChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Ponte SistoLargo di Torre ArgentinaOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Ancient RomePiazza della Bocca della Verità