8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
English speaking driver / guide
Entrance fee for Plitvice Lakes National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any location in Rijeka or Opatija.
- Harbourmaster's Office, Ul. Senjsko pristanište 3, 51000, Rijeka, Croatia
- Port of Rijeka, Riva 1, 51000, Rijeka, Croatia
- Port Of Rijeka Authority, Riva 1, 51000, Rijeka, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Plitvice lakes private excursion from Rijeka or Opatija?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice lakes private excursion from Rijeka or Opatija?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice lakes private excursion from Rijeka or Opatija?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Plitvice lakes private excursion from Rijeka or Opatija
8 to 10 hours
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRovinjShore Excursions - IstriaBus Tours - IstriaNature and Wildlife - IstriaWalking Tours - IstriaPorts of Call Tours - IstriaFull-day Tours - IstriaShore Excursions - PorecBus Tours - PorecNature and Wildlife - PorecWalking Tours - PorecPorts of Call Tours - PorecFull-day Tours - PorecShore Excursions - PulaBus Tours - PulaNature and Wildlife - PulaWalking Tours - PulaPorts of Call Tours - PulaFull-day Tours - PulaCategory