Departure & Return
Our Adress is Hildmannplatz 6 but the Entrance to the Atelier is around the corner at Reichenhallerstraße 2 We're located only 200 meters trough famous Neutor Tunnel from the city centre and the Grosses Festspielhaus (Large Festival Hall) such as Pferdeschwämme where Getreidegasse Ends.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tastelier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Strongly recommend this for anyone who has an interest in learning more about Austrian wines in a friendly, hands on environment!" See review