9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
It can be overwhelming to research and plan an itinerary to see multiple dispersed attractions in one day. This day trip from Salzburg takes the stress out of planning by having everything organized for you. After a hotel pickup, you’ll travel to the Obersalzberg region, and see the Berghof ruins. Explore the Eagle’s Nest, Golling Waterfalls, and the Castle of Werfen. You’ll have plenty of time to explore independently, and find a spot for lunch too.
- Save time and see multiple sites in one day such as the Eagle’s Nest
- Stress-free day with Salzburg hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Drive past multiple beautiful Alps viewpoints en route
- See a movie location—the Where Eagles Dare castle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local private guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Bus and elevator to the Eagle's Nest, EUR 28,- per person
Entrance to Werfen Castle including birds-of-prey: EUR 14,40 per person
Food and Drinks (lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg, if your hotel is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg, Austria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Eagle's Nest and 'The Where Eagles Dare Castle' of Werfen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eagle's Nest and 'The Where Eagles Dare Castle' of Werfen?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Eagle's Nest and 'The Where Eagles Dare Castle' of Werfen
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)KitzsteinhornSalzburg Marionette TheaterSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Michael Haydn MuseumMozarteumPanorama MuseumSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)National Park Hohe TauernCathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Salzburg MuseumNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)