- Hop-on hop-off city bus tour of Salzburg
- Twelve stops around the city
- Audio commentary available on board in 13 languages
- Special 'Sound of Music' channel with commentary in English and Spanish
- Day Ticket or 2-Day pass available
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Onboard commentary is available in 13 languages as you pass historical landmarks such as the Trick Fountains, the Hellbrunn Palace, Mozart's House, and the Fortress Hohensalzburg. On your audio headset, click over to the Sound of Music Channel to hear tour commentary featuring the movie locations of the classic film, made in and around Salzburg. Commentary available in Spanish and English only.
Hop off at any one of the stops to explore further on your own; catch the next bus that comes along to continue your tour. Day Ticket and 2-Day passes are both available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No personal food or drink allowed inside the bus
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law, therefore bringing your own mask is requested.
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Sightseeing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands