8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
After pickup from your Salzburg hotel, you’ll spend an exciting day exploring the Bavarian mountain attractions and villages with your guide. The drive itself is one of the best parts and you’ll enjoy it from the comfort of a private vehicle. You choose the itinerary with options ranging from a visit to Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest to a boat ride on the King’s Lake.
- Relax in round trip private transportation from your hotel in Salzburg
- Experience the best of Bavaria in just one day
- Choose what you want to see and how long you want to spend at each place
- Enjoy the personal experience of having a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or limousine
Landing and facility fees
Entrance fees are extra: Saltmines: EUR 20. Eagle's nest: EUR 16. Boat ride: EUR 14,80 . Family tickets available in all attractions
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable and enjoy the time here.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Be special Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bavarian Mountain Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bavarian Mountain Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bavarian Mountain Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bavarian Mountain Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburg4WD Tours - Austrian AlpsSporting Events - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - Austrian AlpsExtreme - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian Alps4WD Tours - HallstattSporting Events - HallstattBus Tours - HallstattExtreme - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - Hallstatt4WD Tours - PassauSporting Events - PassauBus Tours - PassauExtreme - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)GetreidegasseSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Salzburg Marionette TheaterHallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Michael Haydn MuseumNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)KitzsteinhornAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Panorama MuseumNational Park Hohe TauernSalzburg Museum