6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
History-buffs will find it hard to resist this customizable private tour from Salzburg. After private pickup from your hotel, you and your guide set off for Adolf Hitler’s World War II lairs in the Bavarian Alps. Visit Lake Königsee along with an underground 500-year-old salt mine. The tour is worth it for the scenic route alone, but you’ll enjoy much more over your six-hour adventure.
- Skip the hassle of renting a car and relax in round trip transportation from your hotel
- Enjoy a fully organized day trip from Salzburg with a private guide
- Experience the beauty of the Bavarian Alps on an atypical tour
- Customize the tour to suit your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Children under the age of 12 or shorter then 150cm need a child seat. Please inform us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsHalf-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattHalf-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Stiegl BrauweltSalzburg MuseumSalzburg ZooNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)GetreidegasseSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Panorama MuseumHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)National Park Hohe TauernMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)