Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet by the backside of the big fountain facing Columbia Street by the Little Italy Food Hall in the Piazza della Famiglia, West Date Street, Little Italy; 555 W Date St, San Diego, CA 92101 Please call, text or What'sapp Julie if you are going to be late or cannot find it: +1 858/692-8402
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 minute before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has slippery stairs and uneven footing; please wear hiking boots or shoes with good tread. Also, you might get sand and water in your shoes.
- If you have a child in your party under 8 years old, you must bring your own child car seat or booster seat, depending on their age. It is NOT okay for the child to sit on your lap.
- You will be shuttled in a midsize car. If there are 4 adults in your party this might be uncomfortable since 3 sit in the back.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY San Diego Photography Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience