Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-hour cruise in San Diego
- Enjoy panoramic views of the San Diego skyline
- See the Star of India and the Coronado Bridge
- Catch sight of the world-famous Hotel del Coronado
- Spot sea lions in their natural habitat
- Grab a snack or drink from the snack bar (own expense)
- Choose between seven different departure times
Departure & Return
Meet us at Pier 2: 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 at Broadway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once your boat sets sail on the water, sit back and relax as you take in beautiful views of the city’s skyline. The crew tells you interesting facts about the city and its landmarks as you go. Along with seeing US naval vessels, you can catch sight of the Star of India and a shipyard, the Coronado Bridge, the Hotel del Coronado, and even a seal lion habitat.
If you’re in the mood for drinks or a bite to eat, there’s a snack bar onboard to purchase drinks and snacks from. Make sure to bring cash with you on this cruise because the snack bar is cash only.
After all the fun, your boat docks back where you started, and you’ll get out and be free to roam San Diego on your own if you choose.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Coast Guard regulations require photo ID for boarding.
- Access to outer decks is via stairs only, not wheelchair accessible.
- Dress Code: We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff