Explore our promoted experiences
- See some of the 3,500 rare and exotic animals that live in the park
- Follow extensive walking trails to get a close look at various exotic creatures
- Take a complimentary guided bus tour for a comprehensive introduction to the zoo
- This is a direct entry ticket, no need to exchange for tickets at Will Call
Departure & Return
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travel date for reference only - Tickets are redeemable 1 year from original date of purchase date. Amendment not required for travel within 1 year.
- Includes: One visit to the San Diego Zoo and one visit to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park -or- Two visits to the San Diego Zoo -or- Two visits to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is approximately 35 miles from the San Diego Zoo
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rental at the front plaza near the entrance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I only had to show my Drivers License along with my electronic ticket for both days." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews