- Get out on the water in San Diego without breaking the bank
- Pedal boat rental is a great option for families with kids
- Eco boats emit no pollutants into the bay
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed and provided with life vests
Departure & Return
We depart from the 1st Dock at H&M Landing. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your reservation to ensure you have enough time to find parking. Parking is tight because we located in busy touristic location, so please plan accordingly. Call or text if you have any questions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with knees problems
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Pedal Boat Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized