- Two-day tour to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Overnight hotel accommodation in or near the park included
- Eco-friendly, comfortable transport in a biofueled mini-coach
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from your San Francisco hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up from central San Francisco hotels between approximately 6:15am and 7am, depending on the hotel location. If you are staying outside the city center, or in a private residence or vacation rental, we will find the next closest pickup point for you. Tours return to San Francisco hotels at approximately 8pm - 9pm
What To Expect
Split your time between the famous features of Yosemite Valley and the high country, and enjoy a mix of guided activities and leisure time to explore the park on your own. Enjoy a narrated drive through the valley when you first arrive, hike, swim. or bike around the base of Yosemite Falls, or stroll among ancient Sequoia groves.
Choose from two different accommodation options to suit your style and budget. Spend the night in the heart of Yosemite Valley at your choice of accommodations (Yosemite Valley Lodge, Majestic Hotel, Half Dome Village). At Cedar Lodge, located just outside the park on the Merced River, enjoy an onsite pub, a private river beach, and access to indoor/outdoor pools and a hot tub.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours are arranged on a demand basis and require a minimum of 5 passengers to guarantee departure
- Guided tours are provided on both days of the tour
- Due to hotel accommodations reserved in advance, any amendments to dates will incur penalties in accordance to the cancellation policy as detailed in the Terms and Conditions
- Rooms in Yosemite Valley often sell out months in advance. If your choice of accommodation does happen to sell out, you will be offered similar accommodation at the Cedar Lodge
- Important: Any dietary requirements should be entered in the Special Requirements field when booking this tour
- One small overnight bag allowed per person (~13.5″x12″x11″)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
If you cancel between 2 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Yosemite National Park Tour from San Francisco.