Are you interested in?
94 Tours & Activities
Ocean Beach San Francisco Tours
11 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
654 Tours & Activities
From: $266.45per group (up to 2)
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
For all the joys of independent travel with a speedy tour vehicle included, don't miss this GPS-guided adventure that's perfect for exploring San Francisco at your leisure. Grab an included map, and hop into your talking car for a full day of sightseeing. From the Painted Ladies to the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf to Coit Tower, you can see the best of the city in just a few hours with the freedom to drive yourself.
- See the top attractions around San Francisco with your private GoCar tour
- Drive yourself—but avoid getting lost—in your GPS-guided touring vehicle
- Stay on a set route or go off-course: use your map to see what you want
- Get a great value with a map, helmet, gas, and full-day car rental included
Saved to wishlist!
8.75% environmental fee for carbon offset, gasoline and tire recycling
Tank of gas
Rental of GPS touring car
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), approximately $19
Departure & Return
Departure Point431 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- GoCar’s hold a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person.
- Passengers must be 4 years of age or older - and small children must safely fit into one of our DOT approved helmets. The GoCar is registered as a motorcycle - but a motorcycle license is not required to operate the vehicle.
- What is a CDW?
- No, but the tour will navigate you to Fort Point. Here the bridge soars about 200-feet above your head. It is possible to gain pedestrian access to the bridge span from the car park at the bridge vantage point.
- On the day of rental, a $500 security deposit will be held on the customer’s credit card. If a CDW or SLI insurance plan is selected, a $150 security deposit will be held. The security deposit is released when the GoCar is returned.
- Absolutely not! If there is a San Francisco sight you wish to see but is not yet included on the tour, just use the map provided to navigate your own way through the city streets. You can even put a CD in the stereo and enjoy music along the way!
- Pickup location must be chosen at time of booking. This is the location where your GoCar will be reserved
- Can you stop along the way?
- Do you have to stay on the tour?
- Can you cross the Golden Gate Bridge?
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form (standard participant agreement)
- Foreign language options are available in French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Up to 35-mph. Note that drivers in San Francisco do not typically drive fast, therefore an average speed of 30-mph or less can be expected while driving.
- Yes, you set your own pace. The car always knows where you are and you can park anywhere you want (motorcycle parking or car parking) for as long as you want, and as soon as you start to drive again, the car will begin to talk!
- For the safety and comfort of passengers the maximum height is 6'4" (1.9m) and maximum combined weight of 500 lbs (226.8 kg) for two passengers
- How fast does the car go?
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is an optional form of insurance similar to rental car insurance that limits your liability in case of accident. It is non-refundable. If you opt to purchase the CDW your deposit for rented a GoCar is only USD$150.00 instead of USD$400.00
- Are controlled with a motorcycle-style handle, throttle, and hand brakes. The 3-wheeled cars seat two and have a lockable trunk for your things. Their small size makes parking a breeze, and in San Francisco - a major bonus!
- Driver must be 21 years or older to rent and must provide a major credit card and valid driver’s license at the time of check-in. A driver’s license must be in the customer’s physical possession (no photocopy). For foreign customer’s, an international license is not necessary.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoCar Rentals, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Francisco ALL DAY SPECIAL GoCar Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Francisco ALL DAY SPECIAL GoCar Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Francisco ALL DAY SPECIAL GoCar Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Francisco ALL DAY SPECIAL GoCar Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during San Francisco ALL DAY SPECIAL GoCar Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco ALL DAY SPECIAL GoCar Tour.
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco ALL DAY SPECIAL GoCar Tour.
Product code: 3472P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan Francisco4WD Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - California4WD Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoSporting Events - SausalitoAudio Guides - SausalitoExtreme - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - Sausalito4WD Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaSporting Events - Napa & SonomaAudio Guides - Napa & SonomaExtreme - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
ExploratoriumTomales Bay Oyster Company The CastroGhirardelli SquareAnchor Brewing CompanyCow HollowMadame Tussauds San FranciscoGrace CathedralSausalito Vista PointTransamerica PyramidTomales PointMacondray LaneSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA)Hyde Street PierAngel Island State ParkUSS PampanitoPainted LadiesChildren's Creativity MuseumMarrakech Magic TheaterCrissy Field