Are you interested in?
13 Tours & Activities
Union Square Tours
49 Tours & Activities
Nob Hill Tours
18 Tours & Activities
2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover more of San Francisco on an urban hiking tour in three must-see neighborhoods: Union Square, Nob Hill, and Chinatown. Get a good workout as you take in Nob Hill landmarks such as Grace Cathedral and the Fairmont Hotel, and visit the Cable Car Museum and the Fortune Cookie Factory. Learn about the Gold Rush, the Beat Generation, hippies in the 1960s, and more, before concluding in Union Square.
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Walking tour suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness
- Bring good walking shoes and drinking water for this 3-mile (5-km) walk
- Small-group tour limited to 15 participants
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnion Square, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water. Hikers should comfortable with hill climbing and walking 3 miles.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Hiker SF
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6032P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSan FranciscoHiking - CaliforniaHiking - SausalitoHiking - Napa & SonomaCategory
San Francisco Botanical GardenTwin PeaksOracle ParkCoit TowerThe CastroAnchor Brewing CompanyBarbary Coast TrailYerba Buena GardensWalt Disney® Family MuseumBeat MuseumSan Francisco BayFerry Plaza Farmers MarketSutro BathsPacific HeightsSan Francisco Treasure IslandMission DistrictBay BridgeAngel Island State ParkSausalito Vista PointAsian Art Museum