45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Set on a pretty hill just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from the heart of San Gimignano, San Quirico Winery is the ideal spot to discover the magic of Tuscan wine on a private tutored wine tasting. Tour the cellar, learn the basics of winemaking, then sample four delicious vintages alongside bruschetta, salami, and cheese.
- Taste four different Tuscan wines with bruschetta, salami, and cheese
- Explore a wine cellar and learn about winemaking techniques
- Enjoy a more intimate experience with a private tasting
- Choose between multiple sessions throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Pancole, 35, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- During Winetasting we will introduce you all characteristics of the products and our main grapes
- Our vineyards are extended for 14.50 hectares of which 7.25 are cultivated for the production of Vernaccia di San Gimignano white grapes and 7.25 hectares for the Chianti Colli Senesi and San Gimignano DOC.
- Our main wines produced exclusively from grapes grown in our vineyards in San Gimignano are:
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Traditional Docg
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Riserva - "Isabella" (matured in barrels for about 24 months)
- Chianti Colli Senesi Docg (100% Sangiovese selection)
- San Gimignano Rosso Doc - Botticello" (Sangiovese Selection 70% + 30% Merlot and Syrah, aging in oak barrels for about 2 years, bottle aging for a minimum of 18 months)
- Vinsanto San Gimignano Doc (fermentation in barrels and caratelli of 100 liters for 4 years, aging in bottle for at least 18 months)
- We also produce an excellent Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with very high quality and limited production (acidity 0.1% only first pressing, cold pressing method)
- At the end of Wine Tour you will visit our Wine Store where you can choose also to buy wines and oil at special discounted price!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Azienda Agricola San Quirico San Gimignano Winery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Gourmet Wine Tour San Gimignano Wine Tasting - San Quirico Winery
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory