Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group visit to San Quirico Winery with five wine tastings and cellar tour, and light lunch
- Choose from all-day flexible tour timings, morning to evening, seven days a week
- The scenic location is situated a conveniently short distance from the town’s historic center
- Discover traditional Tuscan winemaking methods that have been kept alive for centuries
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- During Winetasting we will introduce you all characteristics of the products and our main grapes
- Our vineyards are extended for 14.50 hectares of which 7.25 are cultivated for the production of Vernaccia di San Gimignano white grapes and 7.25 hectares for the Chianti Colli Senesi and San Gimignano DOC.
- Our main wines produced exclusively from grapes grown in our vineyards in San Gimignano are:
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Traditional Docg
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Riserva - "Isabella" (matured in barrels for about 24 months)
- Chianti Colli Senesi Docg (100% Sangiovese selection)
- San Gimignano Rosso Doc - Botticello" (Sangiovese Selection 70% + 30% Merlot and Syrah, aging in oak barrels for about 2 years, bottle aging for a minimum of 18 months)
- Vinsanto San Gimignano Doc (fermentation in barrels and caratelli of 100 liters for 4 years, aging in bottle for at least 18 months)
- We also produce an excellent Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with very high quality and limited production (acidity 0.1% only first pressing, cold pressing method)
- At the end of Wine Tour you will visit our Wine Store where you can choose also to buy wines and oil at special discounted price!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Azienda Agricola San Quirico San Gimignano Winery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.