- Learn about wine production with a private tour
- Sample several Tuscan wines during a guided tasting
- Meet the people behind the wines and extra virgin olive oil
- Sit down for a classic lunch of bruschetta, pasta, and cheese
Departure & Return
Once in San Gimignano follow the main road towards Certaldo for about 1 km. Pass the crossroad to Fugnano then turn right into a small white road. Turn right again into the first gate with the sign for Podere Le Colonne Parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms