2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the historic hill town of San Gimignano with this 2-hour walking tour. Learn about the many Medieval towers that give the town such a distinctive skyline.
- 2-hour walking tour of San Gimignano
- Stroll through the Medieval lanes of this charming hill town with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about the town's many towers, and find out how many more once stood over the city
- Sample some local Vernaccia, a white wine
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please contact the guide by telephone or email in advance to decide the exact meeting place and time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In compliance with the rules indicated by the Tuscany Region, the guide will wear a mask and gloves and keep the safety distance from customers who are requested to wear a mask before the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silvia Roncucci Tour guide Siena and Province
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Gimignano Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Gimignano Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during San Gimignano Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - SienaWalking Tours - SienaCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory