8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up right below the ship. Go please toward where all the private drivers stands. He will be waiting with a sign of your group leader name
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciao italy tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of Siena and San Gimignano from Livorno ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of Siena and San Gimignano from Livorno ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The best of Siena and San Gimignano from Livorno ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best of Siena and San Gimignano from Livorno ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The best of Siena and San Gimignano from Livorno
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoShore Excursions - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - SienaFood Tours - SienaBus Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaPorts of Call Tours - SienaStreet Food Tours - SienaFull-day Tours - SienaShore Excursions - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiPorts of Call Tours - ChiantiStreet Food Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiCategory