3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The bustling capital of Honduras has an intimidating reputation, but exploring the historic city with a guide is a stress-free way to experience San Pedro Sula’s colorful market, anthropology and history museum, and cuisine. Sampling some of the city’s most intriguing places, this small-group tour is capped at 10 travelers to ensure personalized service.
- Try Honduran cuisine with an included restaurant lunch
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Sip an included cup of locally produced coffee
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Museum Fee
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iCatracho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Pedro Sula City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during San Pedro Sula City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
San Pedro Sula City Tour
3 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Pedro SulaBus Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - RoatanHistorical Tours - RoatanHalf-day Tours - RoatanBus Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory