1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and Courteous Guides
Intensely researched true stories of history
Documented accounts of historic hauntings
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle , 99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Outside the Four Seasons Hotel, 99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seattle Terrors
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seattle Walking Ghost Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Seattle Walking Ghost Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSeattleFood Tours - WashingtonGhost & Vampire Tours - WashingtonWalking Tours - WashingtonMarkets - WashingtonHistorical Tours - WashingtonFood Tours - VancouverGhost & Vampire Tours - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverMarkets - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverFood Tours - PortlandGhost & Vampire Tours - PortlandWalking Tours - PortlandMarkets - PortlandHistorical Tours - PortlandCategory
Alki Beach Tours & TicketsBelltown Tours & TicketsPacific Science Center Tours & TicketsSeattle Aquarium Tours & TicketsFremont District Tours & TicketsLake Union Tours & TicketsSeattle Art Museum (SAM) Tours & TicketsCapitol Hill Tours & TicketsGas Works Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Flight Tours & TicketsBainbridge Island Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsKerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & TicketsMt. St. Helens Tours & TicketsElliott Bay Tours & TicketsWoodland Park Tours & TicketsCascade Range Tours & TicketsSnoqualmie Falls Tours & TicketsSeattle Cruise Port Tours & TicketsUniversity of Washington Tours & Tickets