Explore our promoted experiences
- 12-hour desert hiking tour from Sedona
- Travel through Oak Creek Canyon and the Painted Desert
- Hike at Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
- Boxed lunch at Glen Canyon Dam
- Pickup and drop-off at Sedona hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
What To Expect
Pause to stretch your legs and shop for souvenirs at the Cameron Trading Post, where Zuni, Navajo, and Hopi artists bring their work, then continue towards the Colorado River.
Upon arrival at Horseshoe Bend, join the guide for a 1.5-mile (2.4-km) hike to a cliff top overlook, then enjoy views to the Colorado River far below, which loops back on its own course to form a dramatic, U-shaped curve.
After the hike, continue to Glen Canyon Dam to enjoy a picnic lunch near Lake Powell and Glen Canyon, then join a Navajo guide for a hike into the Antelope Canyon Narrows, with towering stone walls that almost touch above you. The Antelope Canyon hike is roughly 1.5 hours long, and it's the perfect time to learn about the history and ecology of the Arizona desert. This 12-hour desert sightseeing tour concludes with return transfer to Sedona, and drop-off at your hotel in time for dinner.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Lunch provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour requires walking on unpaved, uneven terrain for 90 minute durations
- Participants must be ambulatory
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff