Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Off-road Jeep tour of Sedona’s Broken Arrow trail
- Jeep holds a small group of six to nine passengers
- Wear sturdy shoes and comfortable clothing
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, and drinking water
- Pickup and drop-off at a central meeting point
Departure & Return
Tours depart from our office which is located at 204 N. Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your seat belt fastened tight, bump and bounce over the rugged trail, lined with dramatic sandstone formations and Sedona's famous red rocks. Stop for vista views and photo ops of famous formations like Chapel Butte and Bell Rock, then descend the Road of No Return.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests' height and weight
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Comfortable outdoor clothing
- Sturdy hiking boots / tennis shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bottled water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Broken Arrow Jeep Tour in Sedona.