Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Grand Canyon National Park
- Travel along Desert View Drive on the South Rim
- Scenic stops and photo ops en route
- Entrance fees and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sedona or Village of Oak Creek
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Entering the park on the western side of the South Rim, you're treated to sweeping views of the Grand Canyon, Bright Angel fault line, and the Colorado River at Yavapai Point. After a lingering glimpse and plenty of photo ops from the park's widest overlook.
Head to Grand Canyon Village, the Historic District at the South Rim, where you have time to purchase lunch and explore the area including the historic El Tovar Hotel, the Pueblo replica of Hopi House, art exhibits at Kolb Studio, and more. Take a walk along the canyon rim and search for giant California condors that call this area home.
Your tour vehicle continues eastward along the South Rim, to take in the vastness of the canyon. Find dramatic views from a variety of perspectives both inside and outside the Desert View Watchtower, designed by architect Mary Colter.
Departing the national park alongside the Little Colorado River Gorge, see more impressive views on a drive through the Navajo Nation en route to the historic Cameron Trading Post, known for its outstanding selection of American Indian arts and crafts. The cliffs of the Painted Desert provide a picturesque backdrop for this scenic stop before drop-off at your hotel in Village of Oak Creek or Sedona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff