Explore our promoted experiences
- Day hike in the Grand Canyon with transport from Sedona
- Capture stunning views from the South Rim during the drive to the trailhead
- Hike into the canyon to explore its rock formations, crevices, and vegetation
- Learn about the Grand Canyon from a naturalist guide
- Includes lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All vans are fully climate controlled
- It is recommended that you bring extra layers of clothing and wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes suitable for hiking
- You can bring your own additional snacks for the hike
- Must be able to hike 3-5 miles, with elevation changes of 1,500 feet approximately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum number of passengers is six per hiking guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I never felt unsafe, and after this experience, I would feel very comfortable returning without a guide." See review