- Explore Segovia during a private group tour
- Marvel at the city's ancient Roman aqueduct
- Personalized itinerary to suit your specific interests
- Check out highlights like the 'Alcazar' and the main cathedral
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great introduction to Segovia
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Among the potential attractions you might visit are:
• Zuolaga Museum
• Iglesia de San Millán
• Iglesia San Esteban
• Alcazar of Segovia
• Plazuela de San Martín
• Jewish Quarter
• Iglesia de la Vera Cruz
• Cathedral (built in 1558 and then reconstructed after its destruction by a fire)
• Monasterio del Parral
• La Muralla (Ramparts)You’ll return to your original starting point at the end of the excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For hotel pick up, please give us the hotel details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms