8 to 10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Absorb the sacred splendor of Uluwatu Temple on a private full-day trip from South Denpasar. In the Balinese sunshine, you’ll visit the gorgeous Pandawa Beach and swim in the crystal clear waters of Labuan Sait Beach. Visit locations used to film scenes from hit movie, ‘Eat, Pray, Love’, and watch a mesmerizing kecak fire dance with the Uluwatu Temple as the backdrop. Then, after the sun has set, you’ll head to Jimbaran Bay to feast on an Indonesian lunch as you face the ocean. Round-trip transport from your South Denpasar hotel is included.
- Private full-day tour to Uluwatu Temple from South Denpasar
- Enjoy the soft sands and crystal clear water of Pandawa Beach and Labuan Sait Beach.
- Watch the sunset at the majestic Uluwatu Temple
- Feast upon a delicious Indonesian meal at Jimbaran Bay
- Round-trip transport from South Denpasar is included
- Receive the undivided attention of your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with air-conditioned minivan
Romantic Dinner at Jimbaran Bay (if option selected)
All Fees and Taxes
Ticket to kecak fire dance
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)