- Get a different perspective of Singapore from the water
- Sail to off-shore islands that few visitors have been to before
- Enjoy snacks and free-flowing soft drinks throughout the cruise
- See the marine at sunset, the most magical time of day
Departure & Return
Gathering by 6.15pm outside WOK 15 Kitchen, Level 1 of ONE 15 Marina Club, 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Island Singapore 098497. Taxi or 'Grab' - travel time 15 - 25 minutes. Admission to Sentosa Island per car/taxi S$2 - S$7 At Marina Club ask for WOK 15 Kitchen. Minqi will be waiting for you there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear casual clothing. Footwear is not allowed on board, so you’ll be removing them just before we board. Bring along swimwear, a towel and change of clothes if you’d like to go for a swim, or try out our water toys.
- This is a rain or shine event, we will still cruise out if it rains. There’s also beauty in sailing in the rain! Only in the event of inclement weather conditions such as a thunderstorm or very strong winds that deem it unsafe to sail, will we be cancelling the sunset cruise.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation.
- Most travelers can participate
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 passengers.
- All guests need to undergo temperature screening & SafeEntry check in on board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience