- Shanghai food tour at night featuring regional Chinese cuisines
- Stroll around Changning & Jing’An districts while sampling local food and spirits
- Taste local dishes, including rice and wheat-based noodles, twice-fried bamboo, soup dumplings, classic Sichuanese dishes, and a Cantonese fruit dessert
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight guests per guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Exit 6 (street level), Jiangsu Rd Metro Station (Line 2/11). Note: Jiangsu Rd Metro Exit 6 is located on the northwest corner of Yuyuan Rd near Jiangsu Rd. 江苏路地铁站6号出口，江苏路和愚园路路口西北角. Please send
The tour ends a 5-minute walk from the Jiangsu Rd. subway stop at Fu Chun restaurant, 650 Yuyuan Rd.
What To Expect
Finish your culinary journey at a busy neighborhood Shanghainese restaurant, where you learn how they make their famous xiaolongbao (Chinese steamed bun). Bid your guide and group farewell at a convenient location near the Jiangsu Road metro stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking - advanced notice is required to be able to cater to any dietary restrictions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Standard group size is 8, but in some cases groups can be up to 12 people with a second guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY UnTour Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff