- An insider’s small-group Shanghai food crawl with craft beer pub visit
- Feast on 12 classic dishes, from made-to-order dumplings to traditional seafood recipes
- Dinner included: escape the tourist track and dine shoulder-to-shoulder with Shanghai locals
- Listen to the history of Shanghai’s vibrant food scene and get cultural context on each speciality
Departure & Return
Meeting Location: Jing’an Temple Subway Station, Exit 3, Street Level Subway Directions (strongly recommended): Jing’an Temple Station services lines 2 and 7. Follow signs to Exit 3 and we will be upstairs, outside the exit waiting for you. Show Your Taxi Driver: 师傅您好，请带我去南京西路1600号， 静安寺地铁站3出口旁，谢谢
Tour ends at a local brewery near Changshu Road Subway Station (in the French Concession).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Eat good food I wouldn’t have found myself in some cool Shanghai local places!" See review